I love picking up a magazine and seeing photos of couples I’ve had the honor of working with!!! Check out the Spring/Summer edition of Denver Life Weddings Magazine for some beautiful photos of some great Bliss Elevated Couples and Weddings.
Lindsey and Aaron’s wedding was so much fun and Lindsey’s smile is absolutely contagious. I love how this photo captures that. The blue and green colors really pop too! (bottom photo) - Rennard Photography
Stephanie’s vintage lace gown and coral flowers were perfect for her Denver Grant Humphrey’s Mansion wedding! – Kurt Stevens Photography
Modpod Photobooth - Sarah and Houston’s Modpod Photobooth was a huge hit at their wedding at Della Terra in Estes Park.Patty and Nick’s wedding and first look was absolutely beautiful. They are such a sweet couple! I love her dress and her bouquet!!! - Casie Zalud Photographer, Denver Botanic Gardens at Chatfield Wedding.We had so much fun planning the race and working with all of the vendors for the 2012 Hitched In The Highlands race. Megan and Andrew were the winners of the race and scored a free wedding! Their Mile High Station wedding is featured in the spring/summer edition of the magazine. – David Lynn Photography
Kelsey and Chris are such an adorable couple and their romantic Vail wedding was stunning and perfect in every way. Their day reflected their style and fun personalities and everyone could really feel the love between these two. Their friends and family were so sweet and so much fun! I don’t think anyone wanted the night to end.
1321 Studios created this amazing highlights video that captures the feeling of their day and I am so excited to share it with you. Grab a tissue and enjoy!
Keep reading for a complete list of the amazing team that helped make Kelsey and Chris’s weddings day so special.
Videographer – 1321 Studios
Wedding Venue – Vail Cascade
Wedding Planner – Bliss Elevated
Florist – Vintage Magnolia
Musicians and Band - Diamond Orchestra
Join Julie McKenney for this 3 hour workshop to jump start your planning and get answers to all of your questions. Advance registration and payment are required.
Click the link and sign up today!
Enjoy champagne and snacks while learning the secrets and tips to planning a blissful and beautiful wedding. Workshops will be held at the beautiful and inspiring StudioWed at 821 Santa Fe near downtown Denver.
- Creating a timeline for your wedding day including important considerations not to be overlooked when creating your ceremony and reception agenda, so you day flows smoothly
- Creating and sticking to a realistic budget and tools to help you track your budget
- Areas where you can save money
- Custom recommendations for wedding professionals for your budget, personality and style
- Tips and Tricks for your wedding day and for keeping organized and enjoying the planning process
- Colors and Trends for 2013
- Making the most of your catering menu and beverage service
- Guest Lists, Floor plans and seating charts
- Handling last-minute emergencies
- Dedicated Q&A and workshop time
Your $99 includes:
- Free-post consultation via e-mail for 2 weeks during your planning
- Champagne and light snacks
- Free parking
- A Swag Bag full of goodies
This last year was our best wedding season yet! We were so busy helping our couples and having fun, that we didn’t even have a chance to blog. Stay tuned… I have over 20 amazing weddings that we helped plan and orchestrate and I can’t wait to share them (including a few from 2011 that we missed blogging about). 2012 was full of stunning brides, beautiful flowers and table designs, fabulous first looks, rock-star receptions… and so much more.
Photo by Andrew & Jessica Photography
Up next, we have a huge team of wedding professionals creating an amazing wedding. for Stef and Ryan. Their day is filled with lots of little surprises for their guests when Carmel, California meets Crooked Willow Farms at Stefanie and Ryan’s super-chic wedding. Below are a few of the details that we are looking forward to incorporating into their wedding! Wedding photos to come after the big day, so stay tuned.
- I Do… Me Too vintage dessert forks
- Empire penguin cake topper
- Mini-chalkboard escort cards that will be hanging in a tree display
- Metal table letters in birch stands
- Birch candle holders
- Mad Libs Guest Book - So fun!
- Beautiful programs
- The Bliss Elevated birdcage with a new sign from our bride